Cashmere and Cream Tea

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

This morning's beverage: orange spice special with a bit of decaf vanilla from the Tea Smith with some honey and half and half.

My daughter has taken to tea and knitting almost as much as I have. She makes me tea so she can have some. She says it's part of her Mother's Day coupon book (funny she's never offered to cash in the cleaning ones more than once). She just finished an 8 foot monstrous scarf for her very best friend Hannah. She is so proud of it! It is a garter stitch scarf using size (20?) needles with Lion Brand "Big" in bright green. I really should have taken a picture, but I suppose I will get another opportunity since Hannah practically lives here. I think Hannah may be visible from space this winter in her bright green 8 foot scarf.

I am working on the Leia hat, I still haven't figured out how to add the hyperlink on here. The button doesn't seem to actually put a link on here, anyway the pattern is from bleuarts, check it out. I have one bun done and about 2 inches of the hat. So far, so good, after some translation ( I didn't realize sk was a variant of St st).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home